- Featuring a 122cm (48″) fabricated deck that’s 14cm (5½”) deep and made of 10-gauge steel
- Powerful Kawasaki® FR691 V-Twin 726cc engine
- Industry-leading, fully welded tubular steel frame
- Self-adjusting belt technology
- High-back plush seat with padded arm rests
- Foot-operated, spring assisted deck lift with 15 cutting positions
- ROPS capable design
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 4-year or 500 hours warranty
Ariens Apex 48 Side Discharge
The Ariens APEX is quickly being established as THE standard commercial zero-turn across Europe.
It performs without compromise no matter how tough the conditions get.
Meticulously designed to provide exceptional cut quality, it still remains simple and comfortable to operate and can be configured with ROPS and a rear discharge deck to cater for almost any individual requirement.
Out of stock